Steel Mace Foundations & Coaching L2
The Steel Mace Level 2 workshop is designed to delve deeper into Steel Mace Coaching. Whereas level 1 is an introduction to using the tool, Level 2 gives you a deeper understanding of assessment and programming for both individuals and groups. This course is a practical applications course, designed to challenge your skills as a coach. We explore counter-rotation as well as progression and regressions. The prerequisite for this course is the L1 Workshop.
- Learn the basics of the 10 to 2 and 360. Progressions and cues for yourself and clients.
- Learn the Prerequisites for swinging maces as well as necessary progressions for safe Mace Swinging.
- Explore practical applications of Steel Mace Training .
- Gain an understanding of more complex Mace Movements.
- Understand how to assess and set your clients up for success.
- Delve deeper into the theory of teaching individuals and classes.